Have you seen Jordana nail polish before?
I have tried them HERE and HERE on this blog before. I really like them and think the colors are beautifully opaque. I received some other colors from Jordana Cosmetics and would love to talk more about some awesome shades of nail polish they have.
First of all, I want to say Happy 25th Anniversary to Jordana Cosmetics. They have been out in the marketing for a quarter of century. They also have their products proudly made here in the USA. That is so great!
They said their commitment is to offer everyone fashionable cosmetics of superior quality at affordable prices. And it really is.
You can find these nail polish on their website Jordana Cosmetics or Kmart for only $1.99. It's a great buy for such great quality of a product.
Their nail polish are 3 free - DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde. Each bottle contains a good amount of 0.5 fl/oz or 15ml.
Just for the record on swatching these polish I want you to know, if not stated below that:
- I used 2 coats to achieve the color you see. Exceptions below.
- No top coat added
- Brush has good quality and offers good application
- Color on nail is true to the bottle
- Finish very good
- No streaky. Exception below. The shimmer ones are a bit streaky though. I guarantee about the cream colors. Jordana cream nail polish are great! Truste me.
- Only downside but yet not too bad -> goes towards shimmer colors. They don't offer great application. Too streaky. I did not post one colors here cause it was awfully streaky ( Jordana Foiled in Pink). You are gonna find an exception in everything right? Although that didn't work for me, it might work for you. But don't miss the chance to try other shades. I really really think Jordana nail polish are super good, specially the price.
- Would I buy or recommend them? Totally. Specially the opaque cream colors. They are gorgeous.
Now to the pictures.
ORANGE JOLT - it's a shimmery orangesicle color. A little streaky but still ok after applying Jordana's base coat.
YELLOW DAZZLE - I really love this one better on the nail than in the bottle. It's a cream banana yellow with glitter and sparkles in it. There are a lot in the bottle but when applying it looks just subtle on the nails. I love it. The application was great!
BERRY PARFAIT - the name for this one is suitable for the color. It's a cream super opaque parfait pink. I only used one single coat. Can you believe that? Yeah, I told you, I lovecream opaque colors from Jordana. This one is a must have it.
FASCINATED WITH RED - how wouldn't I be fascinated with such a beautiful deep red like that one? This is gorgeous!!!! Are you kidding me? I love this polish. No wonder, I left this one to be the last one. I only used one single coat and no top coat at all. Look how opaque it's it. Look how shinny it is. Just perfection!! Yes, I am fascinated.
Tell me, which one is your favorite?
Would you like to see more Jordana her eon this blog?
To have better results with Jordana's Nail Polish, they also offer nail care from start to end. You should try their: Garlic Growth Base Coat, Yellow Out Top Coat and Cuticle Oil Nail Conditioner among other products they offer on their website.
Jordana has other great cosmetics besides nail polish. You really need to check it out!
To buy Jordana's Nail Polish and products please go to: http://www.jordanacosmetics.com/
Also visit their Facebook page and LIKE them here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/jordanacosmetics leave them a message saying Lacquered Me Sent Me Here :)
= Products Sent to Me for Review =