Monday, August 1, 2011

Free Shipping on MILANI products

If you don't have access to Milani products specially their nail polish check this out. They are offering FREE SHIPPING on any purchase. You have to live in the US to take advantage of this offer though. But how I was looking for those FX Jewel glitter polish and was not finding at my local store here I can have it now. Click on the picture below and that should take you to MILANI's website.
Remember that his offer goes valid until this Friday August 5th, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...