Want to be part of it this time? Read this:
---> If you want to submmit your Winter / Christmas Manicure photo just send me an email to email@example.com with your:
* Location where you're at ( just state/country)
* Follower name and FB fan name
* Your blog/fb link
* Your picture attached (ONLY ONE please). Don't give me the hard task to choose among 3 or 5.
ONLY ONE picture - you need to watermark your photo (optional) with your name or blog name/address. I won't be watermarking pictures this time . In case you send more than one I'll be posting on the contest board the first picture attached to your email.
---> It's FREE to enter this contest. You just need to submit your picture via email.
---> It's open internationally.
---> I'll be responding back to your email so you know that I received it. In case you don't get an email back in 24hrs please, re-send your picture. That means I didn't get your email.
---> You can just do a simple mani or nail art, stamping, nail stickers or any other technique you would like to do. Be creative!
---> Only Winter/ Christmas themed manicures will be accepted to this contest.
---> Only photos with focus will be published this time.
---> Send your own picture. Please don't send me a manicure picture if it's not yours. I do not take any responsability for stolen pictures entering this contest. If someone sent me your picture and I have posted into the contest album on fb, please address to the person who claims to be the owner of the picture claimed, not me. I only take responsability for those pictures that I watermark with the name of Lacquered Me.
---> To participate you have to be Lacquered Me follower here on this blog and a fan on Facebook. You also need to be over 18. If you are under age please consult your parents or tutor responsable for you.
---> You can start sending your picture NOW . Last day to submit your picture is Dec 12th, 2011 (Sunday). After that date, submissions will be closed and you won't be able to participate because it will be time to vote from December 13th through December 25th, 2011. Results will be disclosed as soon as possible.
* There will be just ONE winner.
* Result - The result will be the sum of LIKES on your manicure picture on Lacquered Me Facebook page(from friends and fans that liked your picture) + votes from 4 judges ( a 10 year old - my niece who loves nail polish, a 3D art designer guy from Learn2Make app company, a nail polish blogger and me). Each vote from each judge will add 25 points to the number of LIKEs you already have under you picture on fb. The max points you can get from the judges all together is 100 ( 25 points from each one of the 4 judges). Those points will be added at the end of the day of December 25th, 2011. The picture that will have more points will be the winner.
If you guys have any questions just leave me a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you there!! Can't wait to get to share great manis done by you all.
PS: I'll let you guys know the prize later down the road like I did for the other contests. It's always something simple but a sweet surprise.This way everybody gets to participate more for fun than for the reward. Do you agree with me? This is just a great way to connect with other people and make my blog and fb page followers be aware of your own page :) Thanks for participating!!!