Monday, January 16, 2012

Be My Valentine Nail Art Contest

I absolutely love nail art contests. Do you?
I thought of opening another one to celebrate Valentine's Day. I love the month of February because of that. The love is literally in the air. Again I'll be missing a lot to live in Arizona where my MIL lives. She always decorates her house for Valentine's Day, bake and decorate heart shaped cookies with the grandkids, send us Be My Valentine cards ... All of those sweet little things that make you believe love exists. "All you need is LOVE ..."

So, here is my way to celebrate with you the month of February. Another nail art contest where you can show all your lovely pinks, passion reds and all heart shaped stuff on your nails. Keep scrolling down to find more details on this contest.


Want to be part of it this time? Keep reading:

---> If you want to submmit your Valentine's Day manicure photo just send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com with your:
* Name
* Location where you're at ( just state/country)
* Follower name and FB fan name
* Your blog/fb link
* Your picture attached (ONLY ONE please). Don't give me the hard task to choose among 3 or 5.
ONLY ONE picture - you need to watermark your photo (optional) with your name or blog name/address. I won't be watermarking pictures this time . In case you send more than one I'll be posting on the contest board the first picture attached to your email.

---> It's FREE to enter this contest. You just need to submit your picture via email.

--->  It's open internationally.

---> I'll be responding back to your email so you know that I received it. In case you don't get an email back in 24hrs please, re-send your picture. That means I didn't get your email.

---> You can just do a simple mani or nail art, stamping, nail stickers or any other technique you would like to do. Be creative!

---> Only Valentine's Day themed manicures will be accepted to this contest.

---> Only photos with focus will be published this time.

---> Send your own picture. Please DO NOT send me a manicure picture if it's not yours. I do not take any responsability for stolen pictures entering this contest. If someone sent me your picture and I have posted into the contest album on fb, please address to the person who claims to be the owner of the picture, not me. I only take responsability for those pictures that I watermark with the name of Lacquered Me on it which are mine indeed.

---> Can I submit a picture if I have participated/won the previous contests? YES, you can.

---> To participate you have to be a Lacquered Me follower here on this blog and a fan on Facebook. You also need to be over 18. If you are under age please consult your parents or tutor responsable for you.

---> You can start sending your picture NOW . Last day to submit your picture is January 29th, 2012 (Sunday). After that date, submissions will be closed and you won't be able to participate because it will be time to vote from January 30th through February 14th, 2012. Results will be disclosed as soon as possible.

*  There will be just ONE winner.
* Result - The result will be the sum of LIKES on your manicure picture on Lacquered Me Facebook page(from friends and fans that liked your picture) +  votes from 4 judges ( a 10 year old - my niece who loves nail polish, a 3D art designer guy from Learn2Make app company,  a nail polish blogger and me). Each vote from each judge will add 25 points to the number of LIKEs you already have under you picture on fb. The max points you can get from the judges all together is 100 ( 25 points from each one of the 4 judges). Those points will be added at the end of the day of February 14th, 2011. The picture that will have more points will be the winner.

If you guys have any questions just leave me a comment or email me at contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com

Hope to see you there!! Can't wait to get to share great manis done by you all.
PS: I'll let you guys know the prize later down the road like I did for the other contests. It's always something simple but a sweet surprise.This way everybody gets to participate more for fun than for the reward. Do you agree with me? This is just a great way to connect with other people and make my blog and fb page followers be aware of your own page :) Thanks for participating!!!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't entered any of your contests but I think I'm going to this time. I'm excited, thanks for doing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely contest. I've mailed you the entry and details.

    Would love to know about the prize?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...