Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sinful Colors I Love You

Sinful Colors I Love You is a fine purple glitter in a purple jelly base. Much prettier in real life. It's a bit too sheer so I had to put on 3 coats. It kinda reminds me of Halloween. I know it's over and I must wear something more Xmas type of thing. But I wanted to try this one. It sure does different on your nail than how it looks in the bottle. You know, those type of polishes lololo But I bet that if you are a purple girl you are gonna love this one for sure :)


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty polish! :D I have this one and really like it! It does have that sheerness problem though. :/ I'm hoping to try Butter London's Nail Foundation soon because I think it would make polishes like this look way more awesome on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this purple!

    I am nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award! I already have the post up about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one would look hot as a gradient

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...