Friday, September 23, 2011

Sinful Colors - a pretty color ♥

Today I have a lovely color from Sinful Colors - Beverly Hills. It's a cream pale lilac-purple, very shinny and very pigmented. I was very pleased to use this color. Usually I am not a fan of all the polish from Sinful Colors. Some of them are too liquidy and the formula is streaky or you need to use 3 to 4 coats to achieve the color on the bottle. On this one, I was quite impressed as I only applied 2 coats. It worked great! Teh formula of this polish is like butter. Really good!! I got this polish for $0.99 at a sale at Walgreens awhile back. Keep your eyes open as they always have a sale here and there. I am thinking about paying full price though to get me a back up bottle.



Also, remember I have a giveaway going on. CLICK --> HERE to see details.
Hope you guys have a great weekend my friends ♥

10 comments:

  1. My Walgreens didn't get this color. It's awesome that it's only two coats since it's pastel! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girls!!
    Actually I was very impressed with that particular color from Sinful Colors. Not all of them are really good. Most of them I need to apply 3 coats to achieve the same opacity of the bottle. But this color is incredibily great. Application was so smooth and the formula so pigmented I just needed my trivial 2 coats. Really really good!! This is my second favorite color from SC after Mint Apple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a beautiful color! I have the Sally Hansen lilac and I always wish it was more 'shiny'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...