Sunday, September 4, 2011

Nicole by OPI Make a Comet-ment - Nicóle by O.P.I Make a Comet-ment

First of all pictures posted here don't do justice at all of the real color of this nail polish. Because it's a holographic polish it's just so hard to photograph but I tried to do my best on my iPhone camera skills lololo
What I have here is Nicóle by OPI Coment-ment. It's a holographic multicolor glitter e a base gray color glitter. When I saw thhis bottle for the first time I was like "OMG, it's a must have it if you don't have the GOSH Holographic". Well, not that I would say that this from NOPI could be a dupe for GOSH which I would absolutely disagree. Becasue it's not as pigmented as GOSH Holographic is ( I don't have a GOSH my own but I have seen it in person). But in case you don't have, can't find or afford a  GOSH you should totally get this one from NOPI. See the pictures below now to see this beauty.


 INDOOR under artificial light : it looks just like a silver glitter but in person IT IS NOT LIKE THAT.

Then I took a very upclose picture of the bottle so you guys could see it better. It's close but it's even more colorful than what the picture shows.

 Then I decided to wait for daylight and shot some on purpose blurry picture so I could have more lucky with catching up the colors my eyes see on the camera. And ok, I take that.

And now we can see the sparkly I am talking about.

And here too. If you wanna click this picture to see it bigger. Do it and see if you fall in love for this polish. Cause I did. It's a must have it in your collection. Except i have a hate realationship with Nicole by OPI bottles. They are funky and totally throws me off when I think of getting one of them.

 And explaining the picture above: that was shot outdoors with daylight. When I let the focus work then I can't get the camera to catch all the multicolor shimmer of the polish. That's why on the pictures above I had to shot with no focus. I guess the camera lens can't focus on the colors but just on the metalic silver glitter.

What are your thoughts on this polish based on my pictures?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it's so sparkly!! Your blurry pictures show it so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very awesome polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have on a dupe of this from Clair's now and it is SPECTACULAR!! I agree, it is a must have! It is like a rainbow in a bottle!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...