Friday, September 9, 2011

Hard Candy Sky

Friday Friday !!

Today's post is to show to you guys my beautiful pastel blue from Hard Candy called Sky. It's so pretty!! Like I said it's a pastel blue with an almost very very subtle holo shimmer. You can't even see in person if you don't get up close. I love this color. It's just to sweet of a color.
It's beautiful by it self but I wanted to add something to it so I went with some stamping. Use a metalic turquoise color and I think it went good together. Still lovely don't you think?
Now I gotta go, but wish you a happy weekend :)



BC: SH
Base Color: Hard Candy Sky
Stamping: SH Chrome Pen Turquoise
Design: BM 224
TC: 0-60

6 comments:

  1. I have HC sky as well. I wear it with CND effects Blue shimmer to make a dupe of Chanel Rivas. Its a tad difficult to apply...but a love the soft pastel blue color none the less. I like the stamping color as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lobe this combination, works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with these nails

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yah! That stamping was a great choice! It looks sooooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those colors are so cute together. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...