Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Mani PaA - Patchwork (very funky)

Here is my attempt to do a Patchwork for monday's theme. It's a very  funky designs though. I was just taping here and there and just playing without planning anything specific. I wouldn't say this is pretty but artistic lololo
Monday Manis have been such a challenge for me. My creative side is pretty down lown lately and I have been sick that I can't get rid of this flu for my sake. But enjoy the pictures and drop me a line even if it's to say "Hi, get well!"
Love you all!



BC: Essie
Base Color: OPI Red
Taping colors: PURE ICE Iced Copper (Black),
                          China Glaze Jitterbug (gunmetal),
                          Wet n'Wild The Gold & the Beautiful (gold).
TC: SV

5 comments:

  1. I love this manicure. Yours is lovely! I like the different angles you did.

    *hugs* get well soon!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't take this the wrong way, but it reminds me of the 80's. hah! but it looks so good! amazingly clean lines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if this is you in a creative, fluey slump then you must be unreal on your good days! I love the colour combination, and how clean the lines are - I did a similar patchwork mani, playing about with tape rather than using the stitching technique! Great minds think alike ;)

    Get well Soon!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool, I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...