Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pink Wednesday - Chapel Of Love Sponged

Thank goodness I am doing so much better but yeah ... still using the Neti pot thingy. I know, its gross. But it has saved me lately to give me some relief of my sinus.
I think you can tell I am way better today. Look at my pink wednesday for today! I am very proud of myself with such a fancy mani. I did some sponging and some stamping over it. I am loving this look! Now to the pictures cause it's late wednesday and I promised I'd post this before midnight.



And if you want to know how I did this... I painted my nails with OPI Chapel of Love. A very pretty warm pink with fine gold shimmer to it. Then I sponged with 2 tones of purple then fuschia from the tips to the half of the nail. And after that did the stamping with my favorite black ever for stamping, the $99 Wet n'Wild Black Creme.



BC: OPI
Base Color: OPI Chapel of Love
Sponging : PURE ICE Purple Reign / Wet n' Wild Frosted Fuschia
Stamping: Wet n' Wild Black Creme 
Design: BM 222

6 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...