Thursday, September 22, 2011

OPI Red

How is it going lovelies?
OPI Red is what is happening on my nails. This is the red polish I used on last Monday Mani this week. I got a couple of emails of people asking for a swatch of it. Here it is. I just forgot to post.
I love this red. It's a bright sirine red with a very subtle shimmer to it that you can barely notice. It's super gorgeous. I got lots of compliments on this nail. Doesn't feel great when you put something that looks so good that get people attetion at the point to get them to speak up? I love it!


2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...