Sunday, September 11, 2011

Monday Mani PaA - Movie, a Book or TV inspired Nail

I know I am late.
But before anything I wanna say that I hope you all had a great weekend. Here was so so. My husband was sick and I think I am gonna get sick too. I don't feel ok.
All my posts from last week were set to be posted automatically. I was out of town for a Brazilian Festival plus a Manicure Party in Utah. I am sorry if I din't get back to emails or the comments here ok? I'll be posting some pictures of my weekend so you guys can take a look.
Because of that I missed the Monday Mani PaA from last week (Labor Day). But it's alright i'll make up for it. I wasn't excited about ti once again. And you guys must think "So, why do you keep doing the challenges?" I know. But like I just said it's a challenge and even though I might don't like sometimes I'll do it. For this one I was thinking of some Movie, Book or TV inspiration but nothing came up until I thought of TV Color Bars. I haven't seen thos TV color bars for ever. That reminds me so much of my favorite cartoon channel on early saturday mornings when I was a kid. Oh man, good memories! So, TV Color Bars it is. I know I suck at free hand nail art but come on, I thought I could do this right?




Sorry I don't have the names of the polishes I used. I just used a thin brush for some of the colors and the others were just just L.A. Colors Art Deco from the dollar store. What do you think of this mani?
Have a great day people and I really nice week. I'll come back with the Mani Monday PaA for this week later ok?

5 comments:

  1. Cute!! My husband got me SUPER sick a few weeks ago so I can sympathize with you on that. Hope you're both feeling better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi new follower here! Love this mani :) you are definitely better with free hand lines than i am, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...