Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Talk Tuesdays - 5 Great Nail Tips all of us should know

I am loving Talk Tuesdays. Are you? I kinda like that I get to share a good or funny and good video or even just write about my nail polish life on Tuesdays. The post from last week was a hit. Everybody seemed to enjoy the story of the prank I played on my husband a while back. lololo
Today I don't have anything funny like that. I bring something rather informative for those who are into taking care of their nails. I found this video where a guy share 5 great nail tips all of us should know. Take sometime and watch it. I really like Tom Bachik. And yeah that's a guy in the video sharing those great tips. Tom is great. I talk like I know him. I wish. Who knows someday we can go out just to talk about polish lololo
But anyways, watch this video. You guys might find your answer for some questions some of you have been asking me.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much for posting this!
    I was about to do my mani and all the tips will be super helpful :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Talk Tuesdays a lot.

    This was very informative, and while I do not get manicures (I do my own nails) the tips were great for the DiY nail people too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so shocked about acetone vs. non-acetone and soaking - who knew?? Thanks for posting this - sooo helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...