Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Mani PaA - Candy

Now I am up to date with my Monday Manis posts. I have here for you guys my mani for the Candy challenge this week. I guess for today's challenge I was excited. As soon as I learned what the theme was  I can say something came to my mind. I wans't dreading like I did on some past manis. Anyways, I know Xmas is far away, well not that far. It's only 3 months away. Xmas is my favorite Holiday that I always look forward to it. I then thought of doing a Candy Cane Mani. I kinda like it the way it turned out. What do you think?  That really made me through my day as I didn't have a good night of sleep with my poor hubby coughing, tossing and turning. And yeah, I am sick :( A bummer. Plus still trying to hear from Southwest. Liek I told to you guys, I was out of town last weekend and on my way back they lost my bag. I don't think I have mentioned here about that. But finally I got my bag back. I was so depressed cause i had a little Manicure Party in Utah and all of my stamping (plates and stamper/scraper) was inside of my lost bag. You guys can't imagine how sad I was considering the possibility to never see my stuff again. But thank goodness they are here safe and sound. Such a relief! Without saying my clothes and shoes that I really loveeee!
But here you have it, my mani made with tape and stampingggggg. oh yes, stamping!!!!!!

Source: ListVerse

 
BC: Essie
Base Color: Jordana White
Taping: Maybelline Red Comet
Stamping: RIMMEL 60 Seconds - Rapid Ruby
Design: BM 02
Glitter Coat: L.A. Colors Sparkling Diamonds
TC: SV

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these are too cute!! Perfect for winter!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this mani so much!! And I love your short nails...sometimes i think about cutting mine to look like that, but I can't bring myself to do it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! Seriously! So AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...