Friday, September 30, 2011

PURE ICE - super pretty star

I am super happy about having this polish. I am actually quite impressed with PURE ICE nail polishes. Five stars to quality, formula is great, great choices of colors. Look at this swatch. It looks like a very expensive polish doesn't it? I think so. This is PURE ICE Super Star. It's a burgundy wine base jelly with lots of goldish and purpleish particles to it. It kinda looks like a red galaxy with lots of stars. It's just so beautiful!!!




PS: This is the last day to vote for the Manicure Contest. If you haven't voted yet head on over to the big picture here on the right side bar and/or head to the facebook to LIKE the photo you wanna vote.

Thank you guys! Have a great FRIDAY you all :)

9 comments:

  1. That nail polish is stunning, love that it sparkles and that it is a jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure Ice polishes are really nice, and I love this one. The color, glitter, and the jelly factor is definitely a win. I'll have to look for this one :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I never really pay enough attention to this brand when I see it in the drugstore, but this is a beautiful color that I hope to find now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty!! I am on the hunt now to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love the shimmer and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can say is that this is beautiful and my fav. color on my nails is red ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...