Sunday, October 2, 2011

My favorite white nail polish? This one here.

Hello my friends! Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend as much as I am enjoying mine. I am loving my weekend and I'll be sad it will be over soon. I have my best friend from Arizona visiting me for the whole weekend.
For today's post I have a favorite simple thing to share with you guys.
Funny that I was planning on posting this and I got 2 messages asking me what was my favorite white nail polish. And here you have it!
I've tried so many white nail polishes and couldn't never find to like anyone. I then got to find my favorite white polish in a bottle of Jordana. Yes! It's a plane white polish. But so so pigmented and with easy application. I wish I had known of this polish before. No streaky, no dragging and only my usual 2 coats of lacquer. And if you are wondering the price I'll tell you it's only $1.99 plus taxes. I couldn't be happier to have this polish!! I am very pleased cause I could never find a good consistent white polish. Maybe I am being to dramatic but if you like nail polish - well if you are reading this this far and have your eyes on this blog that means you like polish right? So, yeah, I am not being over excited but anywho I am happy I found Jordana White :)
Have a great day my friends and again thank you for following me here on my blog and facebook page. It's like I always say, I am not an expert in the nail polish stuff but I so enjoy this world. I just love to connect to people and show my findings! Hope you guys like what I share. I wanna also say that I feel so special with all the sweet comments I get here, all the comments and photos you share on Lacquered Me facebook page and the emails even wishing me well when I am sick. I feel special!
Thank you!

REMEMBER: If you haven't entered my giveaway yet you still got some time. Last day to enter is today. CLICK HERE to enter and share it with your friends!


  1. Thank you for showing this. I was curious about the brand and afraid to buy just to find out they aren't pigmented...
    How is the lasting power for you? =)

  2. Oh I love Jordana nail polishes.
    They last pretty good. I always use a good top coat to help with that. You should give it a try. I don't like the shimmers form jordana but the cream ones are my favorites!


Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...