Saturday, April 28, 2012

Deborah Lippman Fever

Pin It This is my first Deborah Lippman. It's called Deborah Lippmann Fever. It's an oldie one. A friend of mine gave me part of her stash and this one was among the other bottles. I asked her if she didn't want this one. She said no. What????? Welcome to you new home DL :) The name of it is very appropriate. It's a very hot coral with red undertones bathed with subtle gold shimmer to it. It show more on the bottle than on the nails though :( too bad. But I am happy to use my first Deborah Lippmann :)


No flash pictures above.

Under flash. You are able to see the shimmer I am talking about huh?

5 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...