Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday PAa - Fruit

Oh I had such a good weekend. Hang out with my friends Nani and Lis and her baby boy who has the most cute eyelash ever. Oh boy, I envy his eyelashes. Seriously! The Friday night I had some friends from Utah over. I cooked for them but ... uhmmm wasn't happy with myself. But it's ok. On Saturday Nani came over with her hubby, brother-in-law and Mabel and we had a blast. I even did her nails. That was the first time I had ever done other people's nails. It turned out really cute. I'll post a picture later.
For now, you don't even need to scroll down to see that supposed to be kiwi-mani lololo
The theme from PAa group this week was FRUIT.
Seriously? I did not like. I'll need to try it again so I can feel proud of myself.
I attempted this ugly kiwi as you can see. For me it looks like a smashed spider on a green floor  - laugh. I am so bad doing free hand designs on my nails. I should have done some stamping you know. It's always safe ... at least for me. But I promise I will try it again and do better. For now that's what I could do.




BC: NYC
Color: NYC 110-Luxury Lime Creme
Sponging: Sally Hansen White On
Stripes: LA Colors Black
TC: Color Club 0-60

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Thank you Claire. That kiwi wasn't that really good though. If you are on PaA you probably saw how many great fruit manis are there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo great! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel, I didn't like my first kiwi either... we'll do better next time!!!
    Oh, I am joining PAa on fb, I'm curious to see those themes :) Beijocas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...so good!!! I love it!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ju, you have been posting so many entries that I hadn't even seen this one!!! Thanks for doing my nails and for having us over that weekend!! We all had fun, even Bryan hahahahah.

    Mabel misses Max and Lucy :)

    Oh, I also think you did a great job with this color. I loved it! It's because your are too self-critic hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute :)

    Xo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...