Thursday, July 7, 2011

Another deal you can use on nail polish or any beauty product at ULTA


If you know me, you know I am a coupon, deal, freebies type of girl. And I am always looking for them. Since I posted about the almost free Sally Hansen deal last week people here went crazy. I got some comments on my blog, on my fb page and some emails thanking me for sharing that and  "please post more things like that" lololo I loved it.

But yeah, I stumbled to this coupon from ULTA a $3.50 off when you buy $10. You need to be aware that you can use this code either online and in-store. And also if you are gonna use this in-store you do not need to have this printed. Just show that on your smartphone and they give you the credit. I've tried that myself and they are pretty good about it. If you wanna print just to make sure just click on the picture to enlarge it and then print. Enjoy!!
It's valid til July 23rd, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...