Thursday, October 13, 2011

Good Morning at 1:04 AM

Yeah, I'm still up. And guess doing what? Put all the pictures submmited for the Halloween Contest up on Lacquered Me facebook page.
I'm super super tired right now, and tomorrow a long super long day waits for me. I'll probably be yawning all day long.
All I want to say is that the Halloweeen themed manicures are up

HERE

You can go over there and start linking your favorite picture. Votes will be the sum of LIKEs on the pictures plus the votes of 3 guests nail bloggers.

I'll come with details soon.

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...