Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Mani - Happy Halloween - Color Club Wham!Pow! + Nicole by OPI Black Texture

Welcome Monday and Happy Halloween!!
This is gonna be super quick. Sorry, I couldn't be more creative with a mani for the Halloween day. I was wearing  some cool mani the past days though. If you want to them them out go HERE
For the mani of today I had like 10 min only to do this and I knew I couldn't do a more elaborated mani. I grabbed a pumpkin neon color from Color Club Wham!Pow! and used a black shatter polish from Nicole by OPI Black Texture.


Sorry for the picture above. I had such a hard time photographing that color Color Club Wham!Pow!.The real color is more like a traffic neon orange cone. My camera usually has a hard time getting corals, oranges.
And hey, I have to go :) I hope you had a great weekend. Did you get to go to any fun Halloween party?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...