Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lacquered Me Halloween Manicure Art Contest 2011

Hello you!
Last contest I held here during the month of August/September was a hit. It seemed everybody had fun. Even if all the contestes didn't get to you. But it was fun cause everyone was just happy to share their picture and put their blog/fb page word out there for others to see.
Even during the contest I got several emails askign me if I would consider to host another one soon. Then the contest was over and people still wanted me to do another one.
Ok, if you were one of those people ... here is what you were asking for.

We are gonna have a Manicure Contest Halloween Themed.



Want to be part of it this time? Read this:

---> If you want to submmit your Halloweeen Manicure photo just send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com with your:
* Name
* Location where you're at ( just state/country)
* Follower name and FB fan name
* Your blog/fb link
* Your picture attached (ONLY ONE please). Don't give me the hard task to choose among 3 or 5. ONLY ONE picture. In case you send more than one I'll be posting on the contest board the first picture attached to your email.

---> I'll be responding back to your email so you know that I received it. In case you don't get an email back in 24hrs re-send your picture. That means I didn't get your email.

---> Only Halloweeen themed manicures will be accepted to this contest. Let's inspire other people who are looking for Halloween themed ideas for their nails.

---> To participate you have to be Lacquered Me follower here on this blog and a fan on Facebook. You also need to be over 18. If you are under age please consult your parents or tutor responsable for you.

---> You have until October 9th, 2011 (Sunday) to submmit your picture. After that date submissions will be closed and you won't be able to participate because it will be time to vote.

Hope to see you there!! Can't wait to get to share great manis done by you.
PS: I'll let you guys know the prize later in the road like I did for the other contest. This way everybody gets to participate more for fun than for the reward. Do you agree with me?

3 comments:

  1. I hope I get a chance to submit. Seems like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney,
    I hope you can make it. You have until Sunday to submmit your picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I sent you an email! Luckily I have been doing a lot of Halloween manicures lately, so I already had one done that I posted on my blog yesterday I submitted to you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...