Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Essie brights

Summer is coming slowlyover here. It's been warm lately but it's be windy and overcast sometimes. However, I am so excited for summer. I am thrilled to wear summer colors on my nails and clothes. This shade of red/orange Essie is really bright yet beautiful. It's an opaque red. the formula is just perfect and easy to apply. Usually opaques from Essie tend to be a little thick and streaky. But this one surprised. I will definetely wear that color on my toes. Well, my big toe nail just needs to grow out. I had a little problem with it last year and it's still growing out. It's such a bummer cause I really like to paint my toes specially when spring/summer is here. But anyways, here are pics of my Essie Enuf is Enuf swatch for you.






BC: Essie All in One
Color: Essie Enuf is Enuf
TC: SV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...