Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunset Orange

This is one of the RIMMELs I got it for free with a coupon I told you here. I already had some corals but for free I would get another one right? Plus I really like RIMMEL's brushes. The pictures don't do justice to the real color. The I took a picture of the polish bottle so you can have an idea how coral this is and not red like it looks on the images below. I keep on my stamping and for this mani I used all the designs from one plate.

 





BC: Essie
Color: RIMMEL 310-Sunset Orange
Stamping: Ulta Professional Lotsa Luxe
Design: M64
TC: SV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...