Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pink Wednesday

I had this lavender color on my rack and thought it would look really cute. I didn't have a lot of time to work on it so I just did some stamping real quick on my ring finger and thumb. If you are looking for an affordable lavender color you totally should get this one NYC Lincoln Square Lavender. It retails for $1.71 plus taxes at most of the stores like Walmart and Target. NYC is not paying me to write about them but because I love those polishes and they so match with my budget here it is.





BC: Essie
Color: NYC Lincoln Square Lavender
Stamping: NYC 244-Downtown
Design: BM04
TC: SV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...