Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blue Sally Hansen

I tried for the first time to risk on some free hand art on my nails. Don't know if I am in love with it but it looks for sure. I used an opaque baby blue from Sally Hansen Blue-Away. Probably it's just me but these opaque colors specially from Sally Hansen are really thick and dry out so fast that I have a really hard time applying it. They ust be good for stamping. I should try that out sometime.
When Is tarted painting with that blue I thought of wearing it by itself with no stamping or over color on it. But because it came out with some imperfection ( at my taste because I know I am not 100% great doing my nails ). The I got some tape and painted half diagonal with a Wet n'Wild Metallica, an used my dotting tool to do the dots. For the white stripe I used the RIMMEL french white tip brush.








PS: I am still testing different ways to take my nail pictures. Do you have any suggestions? I wanted them to look true to the color.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know how it compares with OPI What's With the Cattitude? I've had my eye on it for a while, and it seems that Blue Away might be a good alternate. I love the Sally Hansen Color Blue Away, but I can't find it anywhere in my hometown :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...