Wednesday, June 8, 2011

RIMMEL all the way

I've seen some girls doing the PINK WEDNESDAY where they wear pink polish on those days. I am not sure if I will commit to that but it happened to me to wear pink today. So, will see next week.
But, anyways, here is me wearing another RIMMEL I got with the coupon I told you on my past post. Stamping is coming along and me and the stamper are becoming best friends. The images are coming off of the plate and from the stamper to my nails pretty easy and I love that. I can't stop looking at my nails. That's the bad thing about stamping specially when you think you are getting good at it. No matter how pretty your mani turned out it won't last long cause you want to try another combination of colors and designs. That's bad lololo If you play with stamping, are you like that? I fight with myself to forget my nails for at least 3 days or if I have an accident and the polish chips that's such a good excuse to myself to change polish. lololo








BC: RIMMEL
Color: RIMMEL 140-French Rose ( it's just a french manicure and sheer rose base)
Stamping + Tip: RIMMEL 330-Posh Pink
Design: M60
TC: RIMMEL

4 comments:

  1. Okay, so I have just gotten into doing my nails in funky different ways, but I just can NOT do free hand designs! I have to use Sally Hansen Salon Designs and Sally Hansen Crackle, but I would really love to do my own. The Salon Designs just doesn't give you the full satisfaction of doing your own nails, although the result is really cool.
    Anyways, I was just wondering how you do it and what stamping is? Like I said, I am new to this and I would love for it to become a hobby, I just haven't found out how to do it. What brushes do you use and what can tips could you give me on starting up myself? Your nail designs are so beautiful! I enjoyed seeing them all. :)
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanna, thanks for following my blog. I am not really good yet but doing my nails it has always been a therapy for me. This year was when I started trying designs and such different things to make my mani something I would look foward on doing it. I have some friends asking me how I do my designs, "show you nail polish collection", and all the tools I have. I am not a professional by any means but I'll show what works for me. Stay tunned and I'll try to make a video to post here so you can have an ideia how to do it ok? For now, just keep doing your nails and being girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu nao sabia que tu tinha esse blog Ju. Eh novo??? Mulher, tu eh uma caixinha de surpresas. Amei! Vou seguir com certeza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute specially because of pink tips :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...