Friday, June 17, 2011

Gold Petites

I revisited this beauty from OPI Hong Kong Sunrise.


And then I had gotten a gold glitter from the new collection of Petites, 577 Petites 24K Gold,the other day. I decided to put over OPI. I wasn't expecting the gold glitter to be so strong on just one coat. I love it! It has lots of gold and golden orange glitter in it. But you know what I don't know if it goes well with the orange underneath it though. I don't think they go well together. Next time I'll throw that over a black base polish. I bet it will be a lot better.


1 comment:

  1. adorei seu blog! suas unhas sao lindas parabens por esse talento incrivel e tao lindo! inspira muitas mulheres! =) bjos juh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...