Saturday, June 25, 2011

I was so happy to finally find this shade of navy blue. I was looking for it for a while but could never find it. Then I was at Target last week and stumbled upon Sonia Kashuk polishes. There was just one Taunting Teal. There was my name on it. lololo I happily brought it home. The bottle looks like the PURE ICE polishes. Just has another name on it. Except I was a little disappointed. I didn't like the formula. It a bit too thick and it feels like you are applying glue to your nails. I loved the color though. I guess I'll keep looking for that color in another bottle.









BC: Essie ( I am loving that base color cause it keeps my nails from yellowing from wear polish)
Color: Sonia Kashuk 14- Tauting Teal
Stamping: Sally Hansen 230-Silver Sweep
Design: M60 both designs

1 comment:

  1. Que comédia Ju! kkkk Os dedinhos desfilando! Adorei!!! bjss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...