Thursday, June 9, 2011

Quick mani

I thought of getting a new polish color but I didn't really had time for it cause I'm doing a convention this week. So, I went for a cute, classic and yet quick and easy choice. I went through my stash and put some brazilian nail polish Risqué Renda Vidrilhos. My sister gave me that collection a while back. it reminds me growing up when both os us used to do our nails together in our room on a Saturday morning. Sweet memories! On my teenagery times ( not that long ago ok? - laugh) that color was very popular. I know , it's plane and white tone. But the truth is that it goes with everything and that still is a " must have it" for a brazilian girl. Well, not specifically this one. The original one it looks like it but without out the little tiny sparkles in it. If you click on the first picture to make it bigger you will be able to see what I am saying.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...