Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rimmel

Last week RIMMEL cosmetics was giving a $2 off coupon on their FB page. I am a big coupon girl too and got the coupon before it would be gone.I didn't really know what I was going to buy or if I was even going to use the coupon but oh well, doesn't hurt to just print it right?  Then I went a Walgreens close to my house and spotted the RIMMEL nail polishes that were on clearance for $2. Do you know what that meant? That I could use my c$2 off coupon and score the polish for FREE jsut having to pay tax. Sweet!!! I had 6 of those coupons cause you could print 2 coupons per computer and I used all the help from the computers around me. Ok, so done with my polish score story, here are few pictures of one of the polishes I got.
What I have here is RIMMEL English Rose. It's an opaque rose soil color kind of thing. It reminds me of the color of the mountains in Sedona,AZ.
I took pics in differents lights and positions so you guys can have an idea how the color looks like. I'll soon do some swatches with the other colors I got.






1 comment:

  1. That's a gorgeous colour. Reminds me of China Glaze 5th Avenue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...