Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sinful Colors What's Your Name

Another old one I had to post.
Yay I'm trying to use my untrieds Sinful Colors and for today I have this baby. Very cool polish.
This is Sinful Colors What's Your Name, fine blue glitter in a jelly black base. Based from the first picture you must be like "Where is the fine blue shimmer she is talking about?" I know. Scroll down and you will see.


I couldn't get the fine blue shimmer to show on th efirst picture so I had to overexpose my picture so you guys can see what I'm talking about. Pretty ugly pic but at least you do see the blue shimmer. It's 100 times better in real life than these pictures I promise you :)

I used 2 coats for that manicure and I totally love this polish. It's another hit on my Sinful Colors scale of hit and miss. Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this polish! I agree with you though, it is sooo hard to photograph! Nice swatches:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHH I just bought that yesterday cannot wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...