Friday, November 11, 2011

Sinful Colors Secret Admirer - Happy 11/11/11 !!

I bet there are lots and lots of people getting married today cause of the fun with the numbers 11/11/11 :)
My husband and I have done that on 7/7/07 and it was soooo fun. Except we couldn't find a wedding photographer cause everyone decided to get married on that date apparently. But today we have a story to tell right? Now, I wanna see what today holds. Any special events that you guys know of?
As far as polish, I have something that looks very festive and classy.I had this one on my untrieds stash it's been a while. I then saw that I have at least 3 different brands of polish that have similar polish like this one. I have to do a comparison post. This Sinful Color thought is the cheapest one among them all.
This is Sinful Colors Secret Admirer, a gunmetal color full of fine silver glitter. Very pretty! I remember I had bought this bottle cause I got one for a swap and thought of getting a bottle for myself to keep. That always happens. Does that happen to you too? Go out to buy for somebody and you end up buying something for you too lololo Like I've said before Sinful Colors is a hit or miss. This one is a hit. Really good polish, application was good and coverage with my usual 2 coats.
But now to the pictures :)


2 comments:

  1. That looks just like this Sally Hansen I just bought! Had I known sinful colors had something similar I could have saved myself 4 dollars, argh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way "Secret Admirer" looks on you! The shimmer really makes it for me.

    I just bought "Secret Admirer" yesterday & I can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...