Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pink Wednesdays Bangle Jangle + Sally Hansen Chrome Pen Fuschia

Yay, I made to Pink Wednesday today!!! I kinda didn't know if I was feeling like wearing pink today but I came up with this.


 So, a question do you guys like the first or second picture angle? I happened to tilt my camera and when I was uploading to the computer I really like that angle. Which one do you prefer? My straight vertical angle or the new tilted one?
 So, here is the Sally Hansen Chrome Pen Fuschia I used for the stamping. I don't recommend them to paint the nails but they are a must have if you are into nail stamping. You can find them at Walmart, Target, Walgreens and CVS as far as I am concerned. And they retail for $9.99. Totally worth it!

 And here is my base color. Essie Bangle Jangle is a cream amethyst lavender type of color. Simply beautiful! That polish if from Essie Winter 2011 Cocktail Collection. Application was great and the formula is just as good. And above and below pictures from the 2 angles. What's your favorite?

BC: Essie
Base Color: Bangle Jangle
Design: BM 211
Stamping: SH Chrome Pen Fuschia
TC: SV

And this is it. My simple but yet graceful mani! My mother-in-law is getting here today and I have to pick her up at the airport. Let's see if I get any compliment from her :) I love compliments!! Who doesn't? That's why I love love when you guys take your time and drop me a note here or on fb.

Some of the items used in this post
where provided by manufacturer to
me for reviews purposes.

2 comments:

  1. I like the 1st angle picture. And the design is great, have to try this one too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way this looks! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...