Thursday, January 12, 2012

Finally ... BLOG SALE

My stash was overflowing and I had to clean it up. I'm sorry to see some of them of for sale but oh well, I need space and also I need the money. So my lost your gain.
If you are interested on taking a peak on what's for sale please feel free to browse around. You will probably finds omething interesting that might catch your eyes.
Thank you in advance for your time. I will appreciate your purchase ;)
To check the blog sale CLICK HERE.


PS: I know it's been a while I have posted here on my blog. The holidays kept me busy. But I'll be back with post soon. For now I wish you all a great 2012 :) Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...