Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sinful Colors Savage

Back on posting ...
 I actually did this manis everal weeks ago. I was organizing my files and realized I hadn't posted this one.
For this mani I revisited my Sinful Colors Savage. At my first try I didn't like it at all cause it dries matte. I have a hard time applying matte polishes but this time I guess I got the hang of it. I absolutely love the color.


Then I applied top coat cause I really like the glossy finish rather than matte. I think it's pretty interesting the difference between the two finishes. It kinda looks like they are different colors. Don't you think?

Once I was playing around I went flipping over my nail plates pages and got BM 224 to stamp over Sinful Colors. I thought that turquoise teal could go well with some brown and golod together.

What do you think? I remember I had that mani for a week cause I liked it so much.

BC: OPI
Base Color: Sinful Colors Savage
Design: BM224
Stamping: Risqué Chocolate Quente
Dots: ULTA  Lotsa Luxe
TC: SV

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE the stamping you've done on this. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this shade also...love it, the stamping is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty color... I didn't even realize Sinful had any matte polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they do. And someone on my fb page said that she has a pink matte from Sinful Colors too. But I don't know how it's called though.

      Delete
  4. Love this color when it's glossy! I feel like it looks more vibrant that way. And I adore the stamping you did with it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I think I need to find this color - really like how it turned out. I would have rocked it as long as I could have too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and you should get one. The color is awesome! I'm not too keen about matte finishes but still. We can always apply top coat for some glossyness :)

      Delete
  6. I love this color. I was surprised by the matte finish when I first used it. I wish all matte polishes were marked as such.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I was impressed too the first time I used that polish :) I also wished they would that that on the bottle.

      Delete
  7. I love this color either way! The stamping is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got this color today from the Petal Pushers display. The matte had me stumped until I found this post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...