Saturday, April 16, 2011

Failure :(

I really really struggled wih this stamping. I think it was because I tried to get pretty fancy with the design and I ended up screwing up the whole thing. The first picture is the total failure after I had done my nails, everything was perfect until I had to take the tape off. Oh well, the tape came off peeling all my polish out of my nails. Really?!??!!? But like I told you on a post before. I might not master the art of stamping yet. But I have learned fast that you should keep ppraticing with lost and lots of patience until you get. And yeah, I could have cleaned all of and give up but I re-did all again just to show myself I CAN.




Base: NYC 203
Color: Love & Beauty - Dusty Blue
Stamp: Wet n' Wild 417F- Eggplant Frost
Plate: BM19
TC: Revlon 965

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...