Wednesday, March 30, 2011

1st Stamping Attempt

For the first time I attempted stamping my nails. It didn't come out too perfect  but ...
I guess you have to just pratice a lot to get the hang of this. I almost gave up but I kept trying and trying for a long time until I thought I got it. I watched some videos on youtube of people stamping their nails. It looks so easy. What I have to share of my own experience is that : 1) keep trying 2) be patient 3) try different colors and formulas of polish. I am excited try all of my designs.


Color: Pure ICE - Kiss me here
Stamp: Sally Hansen InstaDry - 230 - Silver Sweep
Plate: BM21
TC: Revlon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...